Pork tenderloin cubano with mango mojo recipe
Pork Tenderloin Cubano with Mango MojoThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introThis recipe for Pork Tenderloin Cubano with Mango Mojo is a delicious and flavorful dish that combines the best of Cuban and Caribbean flavors. The tender and juicy pork tenderloin is marinated in a zesty blend of citrus juices, garlic, and spices, then grilled to perfection. The mango mojo sauce adds a refreshing and tropical twist, with its sweet and tangy flavors. This dish is perfect for a summer barbecue or a weeknight dinner, and is sure to impress your guests with its vibrant taste.
Keywords: pork, tenderloin, Cubano, mango mojo, recipe.
Pork tenderloin cubano with mango mojo recipe details
Pork tenderloin is split and filled with a festive mixture of crushed Pepperidge Farm(R) Onion and Garlic Croutons, Pace(R) Thick & Chunky Salsa and chorizo sausage, grilled to perfection and served with a scrumptious mango-orange-cilantro sauce.
Ready in: 1 hour
- 1 (1 1/2 pound) whole pork tenderloin, butterflied
- 1 cup Pace(R) Thick & Chunky Salsa or Chipotle Chunky Salsa
- 7 1/2 ounces cooked chorizo sausage or pepperoni, chopped
- 1/2 cup Pepperidge Farm(R) Onion and Garlic Croutons, crushed
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, seeded and chopped
Preparation methodPrep: 20 mins | Cook: 40 mins
1. Put the pork between 2 sheets of plastic wrap. Working from the center, pound the pork flat into a 14×6-inch rectangle. Remove the plastic wrap. Stir 1/2 cup of the salsa, the chorizo and croutons in a medium bowl. Spread the chorizo mixture lengthwise down the center of the pork. Fold the sides over the filling to form a 14-inch long roll. Tie the pork crosswise at 2-inch intervals with kitchen twine.
2. Add the remaining salsa, orange juice, cilantro, brown sugar and mango to an electric blender or food processor container. Cover and blend the mixture until it’s smooth and pour into a 10-inch skillet. Heat over medium-high heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low. Cook and stir for 20 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
3. Lightly oil the grill rack and heat the grill to medium. Grill the pork for 20 to 30 minutes or until cooked through but slightly pink*, turning the pork over halfway through cooking. Remove the pork from the grill and let stand 10 minutes. Thinly slice the pork and serve with the mango sauce.
Tip: * The internal temperature of the pork should reach 155 degrees F. During the standing time the temperature will continue to increase to 160 degrees F.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Pork tenderloin cubano with mango mojo recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.