Pork chop bake recipe
Pork Chop Bake
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
Pork chop bake—can be put together ahead of time and thrown in the oven when you get home from work.
Ready in: 1 hour 15 mins
- 4 1/2-inch pork chops
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2 6oz pkg 10 min. herb stuffing mix
- 1 16oz bag–frozen broccoli
- coarse ground pepper
- Lawry’s(R) seasoned salt
- cooking spray
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 1 hour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Season chops and brown in a deep pan coated with cooking spray.
2. Remove chops. Add water and seasoning pkt from stuffing mix to the same skillet. Bring to a boil. Add stuffing and toss until moist.
3. Put stuffing in a medium size roaster. Arrange broccoli then pork chops over stuffing.
4. Bake for 1 hour or until pork is no longer rare.
Tags: recipe, Pork chop bake recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Pork chop bake recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com