Parmesan spinach spread recipe
Parmesan – Spinach Spread recipeThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
- One 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach
- 1-1/4 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- One 3-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
Press spinach between paper towels to remove excess moisture. Combine spinach, 1 cup Parmesan cheese, and next 7 ingredients. Spoon into a greased 1-quart baking dish and bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and paprika; bake an additional 10 minutes. Serve with crackers or party rye.
Reference: Parmesan spinach spread recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 17 times, 1 visits today)