Parmesan spinach spread recipe
Parmesan – Spinach Spread recipe⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
- One 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach
- 1-1/4 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- One 3-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
Press spinach between paper towels to remove excess moisture. Combine spinach, 1 cup Parmesan cheese, and next 7 ingredients. Spoon into a greased 1-quart baking dish and bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and paprika; bake an additional 10 minutes. Serve with crackers or party rye.
Tags: recipe, Parmesan spinach spread recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Parmesan spinach spread recipe Recipe type: xarchivexFind more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com