No bake chocolate cookies recipe
No-Bake Chocolate Cookies
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Cookies don’t get simpler than this! These no-bake cookies are fun to whip up with your kids on a lazy Saturday.
Ready in: 1 hour 20 mins
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 5 mins | Extra time: 1 hour, chilling
1. Mix sugar, butter, cocoa powder, and milk in large saucepan.
2. Over low heat, melt butter and bring all ingredients to a boil. Let boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
3. Stir in oats, peanut butter, and vanilla extract.
4. Spoon onto waxed paper and let set in refrigerator until cold, then serve.
Reference: No bake chocolate cookies recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 21 times, 1 visits today)