New delhi chicken thighs recipe
New Delhi Chicken Thighs Recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
1. Thighs broiler-fryer skinned (8)
2. plain yogurt (1 cup)
3. mango chutney ( ¼ cup)
4. vinegar (1 tbsp)
5. garlic, halved (2 cloves)
6. cumin ( ½ tsp)
7. ground red pepper ( ½ tsp)
8. ginger root , ½ long (1 piece)
9. paprika (1tsp)
10. curry powder (1 tsp)
11. chopped cilantro (1 tbsp)
Method of preparation
1. Take a pan. Place a layer of chicken in it. Then take a container of blender and put yogurt, vinegar, chutney, ginger root, curry powder, salt, red pepper, cumin, paprika, cilantro and garlic in it.
2. Blend the mixture until it gets smooth and then pour this mixture over the chicken. Mix the chicken to coat it properly. Keep it for about 1 hour to marinate. Turn the sides of chicken irregularly.
3. Now bake the chicken in oven for about 45 to 50 minutes at 400 degrees F until the chicken gets soft and changes to brown in color. When it gets ready then takes it out from oven and serves it.
Number of servings – 4
Reference: New delhi chicken thighs recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.