Mac and cheese recipe
Mac and CheeseThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
I got this from a friend a long time ago. I’m not sure where she got it, but it makes a pan full of cheesy goodness.
Ready in: 55 mins
- 1 pound large elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup + 1 teaspoon butter, melted
- 16 oz Velveeta(R) cheese, cubed
- 1/2 c mild cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c monterrey jack cheese
- 1/2 c muenster cheese
- 1/2 c extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 pint half and half
- 2 eggs (slightly beaten)
- 1 tsp salt & pepper (if desired)
Preparation methodPrep: 25 mins | Cook: 30 mins
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. Boil macaroni until tender; drain. Pour butter over drained macaroni.
3. Mix all cheese together; set aside.
4. Pour half and half and eggs over macaroni. Mix in 3/4 of cheese. Pour into casserole dish. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
5. Bake in preheated oven until bubbly hot, about 30 minutes.
Reference: Mac and cheese recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 24 times, 1 visits today)