Lime marinated grilled chicken with pineapple avocado salsa recipe
Lime-Marinated Grilled Chicken with Pineapple Avocado Salsa
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Make up extra of this avocado salsa, and serve it with chips to keep people busy while you’re cooking the chicken breasts.
Ready in: 2 hours 35 mins
- 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons Greek seasoning
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup diced avocado
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Prep: 20 mins | Cook: 15 mins | Extra time: 2 hours, marinating
1. In mixing bowl, stir together 1/2 cup lime juice, olive oil, garlic, and Greek seasoning. Pour into shallow dish and place chicken in marinade, turning to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to marinate.
2. To make the salsa, combine tomatoes, avocado, pineapple, green onion, remaining lime juice, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Cover and refrigerate until chicken has been cooked.
3. Heat grill to medium and lightly oil grate.
4. Remove chicken from marinade and place on grill. Cook for about 7 minutes on each side, until chicken is no longer pink in the middle and has reached an internal temperature of at least 160 degrees F.
5. Serve chicken with salsa spooned on top.
Reference: Lime marinated grilled chicken with pineapple avocado salsa recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.