Kobe flatiron steak recipe
Kobe Flatiron SteakThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIf you're looking to indulge in a mouthwatering steak, the Kobe flatiron steak recipe is a must-try. This recipe elevates the rich and tender flavors of Kobe beef, creating a sensational dining experience. With simple yet precise cooking techniques, you can achieve a perfectly juicy and flavorful steak every time. Whether you're hosting a special dinner or simply treating yourself, this Kobe flatiron steak recipe is sure to impress.
Keywords: Kobe beef, flatiron steak, recipe, indulgent, flavorful.
Kobe flatiron steak recipe details
A terrific cut of steak for the grill. Served with Rick’s Red Wine Sauce; you’ll find it that recipe if you search by the title.
Ready in: 20 mins
- 4 Kobe or Kobe-style flatiron steaks,10 to 12 ounces each and about 1 inch thick
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup Red Wine Sauce (see note)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preparation methodPrep: 5 mins | Cook: 15 mins
1. Prepare a clean, well-oiled charcoal or gas grill so that the coals or heat element are medium-hot. Or, heat the broiler.
2. Brush both sides of the steaks with the oil and season generously with salt and pepper.
3. Grill the steaks, turning once, for a total of 10 minutes for rare meat or 15 minutes for medium-rare. Let the steaks rest for about 5 minutes before serving
4. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat the Red Wine Sauce (see directions below) over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes, until hot.
5. Slice the steaks against the grain, and divide among 4 serving plates or arrange on a platter. Spoon the warm sauce over the steak and serve.Tip
Search site for “Red Wine Sauce” by Rick Tramonto for recipe that accompanies Kobe Flatiron Steak.Tip
From Steak with Friends: At Home, with Rick Tramonto by Rick Tramonto with Mary Goodbody/Andrews McMeel Publishing
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Kobe flatiron steak recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.