Jeremy’s potato salad recipe
Jeremy’s Potato Salad
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
A delicious eggless potato salad with a different twist.
Ready in: 1 hour 40 mins
- 3 pounds russet potatoes
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon and 1/4 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon and 1/4 teaspoon sour cream
- 1 large dill pickle, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon and 1/4 teaspoon chopped white onion
- 1 tablespoon and 1 3/4 teaspoons minced celery
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced pimento
- 6 green olives, sliced thin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Prep: 1 hour 25 mins | Cook: 15 mins
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 12 – 15 minutes. Drain, cool, and chop and place in large bowl.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, sour cream, chopped pickle, onion, celery, pimentos, green olives, parsley, pepper and salt. Blend until mixed well. Pour the mayonnaise mixture into the large bowl with the potatoes. Carefully mix until evenly covered. Chill and serve when cold.
Reference: Jeremy’s potato salad recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.