Italian rice omelets recipe
Italian Rice Omelets Recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
1. Cooked long grain rice (3/4c)
2. eggs (6large)
3. diced grayer cheese (1/2c)
4. salami cut into small cubes (2ounces)
5. butter (2tbsp)
6. finely chopped green onion (2)
7. salt and pepper (to taste)
Method of preparation
1. Take a medium size bowl, beat egg with salt and pepper in it until it gets well blended.
2. Take a frying pan, place it over medium heat and pour butter and eggs in it. Tilt the pan to spread the uncooked eggs in the pan. Put the remaining ingredients like rice, salami, grayer cheese and onions in the center of the omelet.
3. Fold the omelet and cook it for 4 to 5 minutes over low heat until the filling gets heated enough. Place it on the serve plate and serve it.
Number of servings -3
Reference: Italian rice omelets recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.