Italian pepper balls recipe
Italian Pepper Balls RecipeThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIntroducing the tantalizing Italian pepper balls recipe, a delightful dish that combines the bold flavors of Italy with a touch of spice. These bite-sized treats are made with a savory mixture of ground meat, aromatic herbs, and fiery peppers, creating a burst of flavor in every bite. Whether served as an appetizer or added to pasta dishes, these pepper balls are sure to impress your taste buds. Get ready to indulge in this irresistible Italian delicacy that will leave you craving for more!
Keywords: Italian, pepper balls, recipe, ground meat, spicy
Italian pepper balls recipe detailsIngredients
1. All purpose flour (4c)
2. baking powder (1tsp)
3. baking soda (1/2tsp)
4. butter (1/3c)
5. shortening (3/4c)
6. white sugar (1c)
7. unsweetened cocoa powder (1/2c)
8. ground black pepper (1/2tsp)
9. ground cloves (1/2tsp)
10. ground cinnamon (1/2tsp)
11. brandy (1ounce +2 ounce)
12. finely chopped walnuts (1/2c)
13. confectioner sugar (3/4c)
14. milk (1c)
Method of preparation
1. Take a saucepan, melt shortening in it and then cool it. Add white sugar, ground cloves, black pepper, ½ cup of cocoa and all spice in it.
2. Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda in it and then mix it well. Add milk, 1 ounce of brandy and chopped nuts in it. Now form the dough of this mixture and wrap in plastic and then keep it in the refrigerator for 4 to 8 hours.
3. Preheat the oven to n350 degrees F. Make the small balls of dough about ¾ inches in diameter. Now place in oven and bake for about 20 minutes at 350 degrees F. Take off the balls from pan and roll in glaze.
4. To make glaze mix 1/3 cup of butter, ¾ cup of confectioner sugar, 5 tablespoon cocoa and 2 ounce of brandy, rum or whisky. Mix these thoroughly until get smooth. Roll the cooled cookies in glaze and then place on the waxed paper to dry.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Italian pepper balls recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.