Irish cream chocolate cream cheese tart recipe
Irish Cream Chocolate Cream Cheese TartThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIndulge in the rich and decadent flavors of an Irish cream chocolate cream cheese tart. This irresistible dessert combines the smoothness of cream cheese with the velvety texture of Irish cream liqueur, all nestled in a buttery chocolate crust. The combination of creamy and chocolatey goodness is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth. Whether you're hosting a dinner party or simply treating yourself, this recipe is a delightful way to end any meal.
Keywords: Irish cream, chocolate, cream cheese, tart, dessert.
Irish cream chocolate cream cheese tart recipe details
Have a date night coming up? This creamy, no-bake cheesecake is packed full of chocolate in a chocolate crust, and is the perfect end to a romantic meal.
Ready in: 2 hours 15 mins
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 pound cream cheese
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup Irish cream liqueur
- 1 (9 inch) prepared chocolate cookie crumb crust
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 5 mins | Extra time: 2 hours, chilling
1. Heat milk and chocolate chips in a double boiler until completely melted.
2. Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar and and Irish cream; mix until incorporated. Beat in the melted chocolate until evenly blended. Pour the mixture into the crust and smooth with a spatula.
3. Chill in the refrigerator at least 2 to 3 hours before serving. This is great if made the night before.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Irish cream chocolate cream cheese tart recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 25 times, 1 visit(s) today