Impossible breakfast pie recipe
Impossible Breakfast Pie RecipeThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introLooking for a delicious and easy breakfast option? Look no further than this incredible Impossible Breakfast Pie recipe. This savory pie is packed with all your favorite morning flavors, including eggs, bacon, cheese, and fresh vegetables. The best part? It's incredibly simple to make, requiring just a few basic ingredients and minimal prep time. Whether you're hosting a brunch or looking for a quick weekday breakfast, this recipe is sure to impress.
Keywords: breakfast, pie, easy, savory, eggs
Impossible breakfast pie recipe detailsIngredients
1. Bisquick baking mix (1c)
2. bulk spicy pork sausage (2lbs)
3. shredded cheddar cheese or Colby cheese, divided (2c)
4. chopped red bell peppers (1)
5. frozen hash brown potatoes (3c)
6. minced garlic (2cloves)
7. chopped onion (1)
8. grated parmesan cheese (1/4c)
9. beaten eggs (4)
10. pepper (1/4tsp)
11. salt (1/4 tsp)
12. half and half cream (1c)
13. milk (1c)
Method of preparation
1. First heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Take a glass baking dish of 13*9*2 inches, grease it and keep it aside.
2. Take a large frying pan, place it over medium heat and cook sausage, garlic, onion and bell peppers in it by stirring it until the sausage gets pink in color.
3. Drain it well and then place the sausage mixture, potatoes and cheddar cheese in the greased baking dish.
4. Take a bowl of medium size, beat eggs, milk, peppers, salt, cream and baking mix in it until the mixture gets smooth. Then pour this mixture over the sausage mixture in baking dish and then dust the parmesan cheese over it.
5. Place the dish in oven and bake for 40 to 45 minutes at 400 degrees f. . Take out the dish from oven and dust the remaining cheddar cheese over pie and again bake it for 1 to2 minutes until the cheese gets melted.
6. Take out the pie from oven and keep it to cool for about 5 minutes and then cut into slices and serve it.
Number of servings – 8 to 10
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Impossible breakfast pie recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.