If tuna had legs recipe
If Tuna Had Legs . . .This article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIf Tuna Had Legs is a unique and creative recipe that combines the flavors of tuna with a surprising twist. This dish takes the traditional concept of tuna and adds a playful element by imagining what it would be like if tuna had legs. The result is a delicious and visually appealing meal that will surely impress your guests. With its unexpected combination of ingredients and flavors, this recipe is perfect for those looking to try something new and exciting.
Keywords: tuna, legs, creative, unique, surprising.
If tuna had legs recipe details
Tuna takes a stand! With a creamy and surprisingly light sauce with a savoury kick, this fish dish is soon to become a classic, especially if you’ve got kids.
Ready in: 15 mins
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 5 cups water
- 2 cups fusilli pasta
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 package light cream cheese
- 2 cans prepared sweet chili tuna
Preparation methodPrep: 5 mins | Cook: 10 mins
1. Add olive oil to water and bring to a boil. Add pasta and stir.
2. Empty out the avocado into a small bowl and mash with a fork until smooth (a few small chunks may remain).
3. Stir the pasta thoroughly.
4. Add the cream cheese to the avocado and press together until a smooth mixture is achieved.
5. Once pasta is cooked to your desired tenderness, drain and return to pot. Pour avocado mixture overtop the pasta and turn gently with a spoon to coat evenly.
6. Add tuna to the pasta mixture and stir gently until evenly distributed. Serve warm.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: If tuna had legs recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 44 times, 1 visit(s) today