Hot stuffed tomatoes recipe
Hot Stuffed Tomatoes recipeThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
- 4 firm tomatoes
- 1/2 6-ounce package seasoned croutons
- 1/4 cup black and green olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 4 basil fresh leaves, chopped or 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
Combine ingredients and fill scooped-out tomatoes. Bake: 350 degrees for 20 minutes. (Can be covered and refrigerated overnight.)
Reference: Hot stuffed tomatoes recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 17 times, 1 visits today)