Ham delights recipe
Ham Delights recipe⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
- 2 packages Pepperidge Farmrolls
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 3 Tablespoons hot mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 small onion, grated
- 3 Tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 cup chopped ham or 1 can Hormelham
- 1 cup grated Swiss cheese
Mix all ingredients (except rolls) well. Slice through the rolls and spread mixture between layers. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes at 400 degrees. These may be made ahead of time and returned to the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Tags: recipe, Ham delights recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Ham delights recipe Recipe type: xarchivexFind more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com