Golden pork chops in the toaster oven recipe
Golden Pork Chops in the Toaster OvenThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIntroducing the mouthwatering "Golden Pork Chops in the Toaster Oven" recipe! This simple and delicious dish is perfect for those looking to enjoy juicy and tender pork chops without the hassle of using a conventional oven. With just a few ingredients and a toaster oven, you can achieve a beautiful golden crust on your chops that will leave your taste buds craving for more. Get ready to savor the irresistible flavors of this quick and easy recipe.
Keywords: pork chops, toaster oven, golden, recipe, easy
Golden pork chops in the toaster oven recipe details
If you like simple cooking, you like the toaster oven. And you’ll like this recipe. Dump a few things in a glass dish, plop on pork chops, and you’re 40 minutes away from a great dinner.
Ready in: 45 mins
- 4 pork chops
- 1/2 large onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup french fried onions (optional)
Preparation methodPrep: 5 mins | Cook: 40 mins
1. Preheat your toaster oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Put the onions, mushrooms, and condensed soup in an 8×8-inch glass baking dish. Set the pork chops in the dish, then flip them to make sure the sauce completely covers the chops (it’ll keep ’em moist), and cover with aluminum foil.
3. Bake for 20 minutes, then sprinkle chops with french fried onions and bake for 20 more minutes or until pork is cooked through.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Golden pork chops in the toaster oven recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 62 times, 3 visit(s) today