Chocolate walnut pie recipe
Chocolate Walnut Pie recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
- 2 pie shells, baked 10 minutes
- One 12-ounce package chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 cups chopped English walnuts
- 1 stick butter, melted in double boiler
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup white Karocorn syrup
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 4 Tablespoons bourbon
1) Heat oven to 350 degrees. In bottom of each baked pie shell, sprinkle half of a 12-ounce package of chocolate chips and 3/4 cup chopped English walnuts.
2) Combine butter, sugar, corn syrup, eggs, and bourbon. Divide mixture among the pie shells.
3) Bake for 10 minutes.
4) Turn oven to 325 degrees and bake 30 to 35 minutes more or until center does not move and knife comes out clean.
5) Let cool at room temperature.
Yield:Two 9-inch pies
Reference: Chocolate walnut pie recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.