Chocolate macadamia chunk chess pie recipe
Chocolate Macadamia Chunk Chess PieThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
This is a rich take on the classic chess pie. Cook a little hotter and longer than other chess pies to slightly caramelize the top. Serve it hot by scooping out the gooey chocolate goodness, or serve it cooled by the slice.
Ready in: 45 mins
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup cream cheese – softened
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Macadamia nut halves
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate chips
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie shell, pre-made
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 35 mins
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (165 degrees C).
2. In a medium mixer bowl, cream together the sugar, cream cheese, and butter until light and fluffy.
3. Beat in the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each one. Stir in the vanilla, sour cream, macadamia nuts and chocolate chips.
4. Pour into the pre-made graham cracker pie shell.
5. Bake for 30-40 minutes in the preheated oven, or until firm in the center and the top is a rich brown.
6. Allow to cool completely or refrigerate before slicing.
7. Serve while still warm (and chocolate chips are still melted) for a completely different goopy-melty chocolate.
Reference: Chocolate macadamia chunk chess pie recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 20 times, 1 visits today)