Chocolate delight recipe
Chocolate Delight RecipeThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown. Ingredients
1. Milk (3c)
2. chocolate instant pudding (1package)
3. vanilla instant pudding (1package)
4. non-diary whipped topping (1c)
5. confectioner sugar (1c)
6. cream cheese, softened (8 ounces)
7. graham cracker crust mix (1package)
Method of preparation
1. Take a baking pan of 9*13*2 inch. First make the crust according to the instructions of the package. Then place the crust on the bottom of the pan and then press in. Place the pan in oven and bake it for few minutes at 350 degrees F.
2. Take a small bowl, mix whipped topping, sugar and cream cheese in it and then pour this mixture over the crust.
3. Take another bowl, mix milk and puddings in it and then pour it over the cheese layer. Dot it with whipped topping. Now place it in the refrigerator to chill. When it gets chilled then serve it.
Reference: Chocolate delight recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 18 times, 1 visits today)