Chinese fish fritters
Chinese Fish Fritters recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
- Fish pieces – 12
- Ginger – ½ tsp (grated)
- Soya sauce – 2 tbsp
- Egg whites – of 2 eggs
- Corn flour – 1 cup
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – for frying
- Marinate fish pieces in ginger, soya sauce and salt for 2 hours
- Beat egg whites in a bowl
- Take out corn flour in a dish
- Coat fish pieces with corn flour and then dip in egg whites
- Heat oil in a wok (karahi) and fry fish pieces in it one by one
- When fritters turn golden on both sides, place them on a paper towel and serve
Reference: Chinese fish fritters
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 5 times, 1 visits today)