Chicken cutlets 2
Chicken Cutlets recipeThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
- Chicken Breast – 4piece (boiled with ½ tsp salt)
- Fresh Coriander (hara Dhania) – 1 bunch (finely chopped)
- Green Chili – 4 (chopped)
- Potato – 3 medium sizes (mashed)
- Salt – 1tsp
- Black pepper – 1tsp
- Garlic powder – ½ tsp
- Hot spices powder ( garam masala) – ½ tsp
- Egg – 1
- Bread crumbs – 1 bowl
- Separate meat from bones and shred
- In a bowl, put shredded chicken, coriander, salt, black pepper, green chilli, garlic powder and mix
- Then add potato and mash the mixture
- Now mix it with hands
- Shape the mixture into cutlets
- Dip in egg and then in bread crumbs and shallow fry
- Serve with mint/coriander chatni
Reference: Chicken cutlets 2
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 12 times, 1 visits today)