Cappuccino chocolate chip muffins
Cappuccino Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe
- 6 Tablespoons butter, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-3/4 cups unsifted all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tablespoons instant coffee dissolved in 2 Tablespoons boiling water
- 1 Tablespoon coffee-flavored liquor (optional)
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
Heat oven to 375 degrees. Grease 6-muffin pan. In large bowl, beat on medium speed, butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg, vanilla, dissolved coffee granules, and coffee liquor (optional) until blended.
In medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Add flour mixture to butter mixture alternately with milk, beating just until combined. Fold in chocolate chips. Divide batter among muffin pan cups.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until centers spring back when lightly pressed. Serve warm.
Tags: recipe, Cappuccino chocolate chip muffins, cooking, diy