Bowtie pasta salad recipe
Bowtie Pasta Salad recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
- 8 ounces bowtie pasta
- 1/4 cup chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, chopped or crumbled into small pieces.
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, softened in warm water and chopped.
- 3/4 to 1 cup of balsamic vinaigrette(or Italian dressing)
As prepared by Philip Mastin, CEC, chef at The Lodge at Smithgall Woods.
Cook pasta in boiling, salted water until tender but not mushy, about 9 to 10 minutes. Immediately chill in ice water; drain and toss with a little oil. Combine pasta with all the other ingredients and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Reference: Bowtie pasta salad recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.