Balsamic salmon with spinach recipe
Balsamic Salmon With SpinachThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Cast more flavor over your grilled salmon with this simple glaze.
Ready in: 20 mins
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 1/4 pound salmon fillet, quartered
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound baby spinach
Preparation methodPrep: 5 mins | Cook: 15 mins
1. Preheat grill to Medium.
2. To make the basting sauce for the salmon, stir together the vinegar, sugar, and mustard in a mixing bowl. Use half of it to coat salmon.
3. Grill fillet about 5 minutes, basting with the sauce halfway through when flipping.
4. While the salmon is grilling, pour the oil into a large skillet and place over medium heat. Cook the onion in the hot oil for 2 or 3 minutes, then cover and cook for another 2 minutes.
5. Toss in the spinach and stir for 1 minute until the spinach begins to wilt. Sauce should be thickened.
6. Serve salmon on a bed of the cooked spinach and onions.
Reference: Balsamic salmon with spinach recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 24 times, 1 visits today)