Baked spinach and cheese omelet recipe
Baked Spinach and Cheese Omelet recipe⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
- 1/2 cup chopped raw spinach
- 1 Tablespoon minced onion
- 2 to 3 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon tarragon
- Couple of dashes Tabascopepper sauce or other hot sauce
- 1/3 cup cheese of your choice (cheddar, Swiss, Monterey jack, pepper jack, etc.)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Add spinach and onion to a well-greased 8-inch cast-iron skillet (or round glass baking dish). In a small mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, yogurt, tarragon, and hot sauce. Pour mixture over the spinach and onion. Grate cheese and sprinkle over top of eggs. Bake 15 minutes just until done.
Check out this recipe book if you would like to cook something tasty AND healthy!
Tags: recipe, Baked spinach and cheese omelet recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Baked spinach and cheese omelet recipe Recipe type: xarchivexFind more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com