Baked spinach and cheese omelet recipe
Baked Spinach and Cheese Omelet recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
- 1/2 cup chopped raw spinach
- 1 Tablespoon minced onion
- 2 to 3 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon tarragon
- Couple of dashes Tabascopepper sauce or other hot sauce
- 1/3 cup cheese of your choice (cheddar, Swiss, Monterey jack, pepper jack, etc.)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Add spinach and onion to a well-greased 8-inch cast-iron skillet (or round glass baking dish). In a small mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, yogurt, tarragon, and hot sauce. Pour mixture over the spinach and onion. Grate cheese and sprinkle over top of eggs. Bake 15 minutes just until done.
Reference: Baked spinach and cheese omelet recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 19 times, 1 visits today)