Baked potatoes with roasted garlic recipe
Baked Potatoes with Roasted GarlicThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introThis recipe for baked potatoes with roasted garlic is a delicious and comforting dish that is easy to make. The potatoes are baked until crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside, while the roasted garlic adds a rich and savory flavor. With just a few simple ingredients, this recipe is perfect for a weeknight meal or as a side dish for a special occasion.
Keywords: baked potatoes, roasted garlic, recipe, comfort food, side dish.
Baked potatoes with roasted garlic recipe details
Fresh roasted garlic stars in this creamy baked potato recipe. Keep some breath mints handy.
Ready in: 1 hour 10 mins
- 4 Russet potatoes
- 1 head garlic, top cut off to show cloves
- Olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped chives
- 1 cup crumbled soft goat cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 1 hour
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Drizzle garlic head with olive oil and place on baking sheet.
3. Pierce the potatoes a few times with a fork. Place on baking sheet with garlic and bake for 30 minutes, then remove garlic and continue to bake the potatoes for another 30 minutes (until you can easily slide a knife through the potatoes).
4. While potatoes continue to bake, allow the garlic to cool, then use a paring knife to pull roasted cloves from their skins. Chop finely and mix with goat cheese in a small bowl.
5. Split potatoes open and top each with 1/4 cup roasted garlic goat cheese mixture and 1 tablespoon chopped chives.Cook potato faster in microwave
In a hurry? Cook the potatoes in the microwave. Pierce with a fork as above, then put in microwave on a paper towel. Microwave on high for 15 minutes (only 8-10 if you are doing just 1 potato), or until you can easily slide a knife through the potato.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Baked potatoes with roasted garlic recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.