Punch bowl cake recipe
Punch Bowl Cake recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
- 1 yellow cake, baked in sheet and cut into very small cubes
- 1 large can cherry pie filling
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- 1 undrained can crushed pineapple
- 1 quart heavy whipping cream, whipped and sweetened to taste (or two large containers Cool Whipdessert topping)
Layer cake cubes, blueberry filling, whipped cream, cake, cherry filling, whipped cream, cake, and pineapple, ending with whipped cream. Top with toasted pecans, toasted sliced almonds, or toasted coconut if desired.
Reference: Punch bowl cake recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.