Pumpkin pie recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
I have made this pumpkin pie many times for friends, and they always ask me for the recipe afterward. One friend tells me this is “just like the pie my grandmother used to make!”
Ready in: 1 hour 30 mins
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon mace
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 15 ounces pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 pie shell
Prep: 30 mins | Cook: 1 hour
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
2. Beat eggs until frothy. Mix in sugars and flour. Mix in spices and salt.
3. Mix in pumpkin. Mix in melted butter. Mix in milk. Pour into crust.
4. Bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 375 degrees and bake for 45 minutes. Remove pie & cool.
Tags: recipe, Pumpkin pie recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Pumpkin pie recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com