Peachy pecan pie recipe
Peachy Pecan Pie RecipeThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIndulge in the irresistible flavors of a Peachy Pecan Pie with this delightful recipe. This classic dessert combines the sweetness of ripe peaches with the crunchiness of pecans, all nestled in a buttery, flaky crust. The luscious peach filling is perfectly complemented by the nutty and caramelized pecans, creating a heavenly combination that will satisfy any sweet tooth. Whether you're hosting a gathering or simply craving a homemade treat, this Peachy Pecan Pie is sure to impress with its deliciously comforting taste.
Keywords: Peachy Pecan Pie, recipe, dessert, peaches, pecans
Peachy pecan pie recipe detailsIngredients
1. Egg white, beaten (1)
2. pie shell (1)
3. pecan halves (1c)
4. vanilla extract (1tsp)
5. melted butter (2tbsp)
6. packed light brown sugar (1/4c)
7. salt (1/8tsp)
8. light corn syrup (1/4c)
9. pure maple syrup (1/2c)
10. beaten eggs (2)
Peach Filling Ingredients
1. All purpose flour (1/3c)
2. frozen peaches (2c)
3. white sugar (1c)
4. butter (1tbsp)
Method of preparation
1. First heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Take pie shell, brush it with egg white and pre bake it for about 8 minutes.
2. To Prepare filling, take a large bowl, add melted butter, brown sugar, salt, beaten eggs with maple syrup, vanilla and corn syrup in it. Blend all these ingredients properly and add pecans in it.
3. Fill the pie shell with this filling mixture and bake it for about 25 minutes at 350 degrees F. Take a bowl, mix butter, sugar and flour in it until the mixture becomes crumbly.
4. Place the sliced peaches on pecan pie and then spread the crumb mixture on the top of peaches. The again spread the layer of peaches on the top of crumb mixture.
5. Repeat the layer of peaches and mixture until both get used. Again bake it for more 10 minutes. Keep the pie to cool and then slice it and serve it.
Number of servings – 8
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Peachy pecan pie recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.