Ice cream pie recipe
Ice Cream PieThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introLooking for a delicious and refreshing dessert? Look no further than this heavenly ice cream pie recipe! With a crunchy cookie crust and creamy ice cream filling, this dessert is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. Whether you're hosting a summer gathering or simply craving a cool treat, this recipe is quick and easy to make. Indulge in a slice of this delectable ice cream pie and let the flavors of your favorite ice cream shine through.
Keywords: ice cream, pie, recipe, dessert, refreshing.
Ice cream pie recipe details
Old fashioned ingredients put into a pie! Expect requests for seconds!
Ready in: 5 hours 30 mins
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 12 sugar cones, crushed (about 2 cups)
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1/4 cup malted milk powder, divided
- 1/2 cup strawberry topping
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup hot fudge topping
- Reddi Wip(R) Whipped Topping
Preparation methodPrep: 5 hours 30 mins
1. Combine first 3 ingredients, stirring well. Firmly press mixture into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Freeze 30 minutes or until firm.
2. Place softened chocolate ice cream and 2 tablespoons malt powder in a medium bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. Spoon mixture into crust, spreading with strawberry topping. Freeze 30 minutes or until firm.
3. Place softened vanilla ice cream and remaining 2 tablespoons malted milk powder in a medium bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. Spread mixture evenly over strawberry topping. Cover and freeze at least 4 hours or until ready to serve. Top with hot fudge and whipped cream just before serving.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Ice cream pie recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 23 times, 1 visit(s) today