Ground beef macaroni casserole recipe
Ground Beef Macaroni CasseroleThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
The ultimate in meaty, cheesy goodness, this casserole is simple to make and fills a family.
Ready in: 50 mins
- 1 (7 ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can Italian tomato sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Preparation methodPrep: 20 mins | Cook: 30 mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and coat a 13×9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Bring a large pot of salted water to boil over high heat. Add pasta and cook until pasta is al dente, according to directions. Drain and pour into the prepared baking dish.
3. While pasta cooks: brown beef with onion in a large skillet over medium heat. When beef is cooked thoroughly, pour off excess fat, then add tomato sauce.
4. Whisk egg with soup, milk, melted butter, and parsley in a bowl. Drizzle over the macaroni in the baking dish, then top with cooked ground beef and cheese.
5. Bake for about 30 minutes to heat through. Serve.
Reference: Ground beef macaroni casserole recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 13 times, 1 visits today)