Grilled sirloin steak with worcestershire sherry marinade recipe
Grilled Sirloin Steak with Worcestershire Sherry MarinadeThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introThis recipe for Grilled Sirloin Steak with Worcestershire Sherry Marinade is a mouthwatering delight that combines the rich flavors of Worcestershire sauce and sherry to enhance the natural taste of sirloin steak. The marinade infuses the meat with a savory and slightly tangy profile, resulting in a tender and juicy steak that is perfect for grilling. With just a few simple ingredients, this recipe is easy to prepare and guarantees a delicious and satisfying meal. Fire up the grill and get ready to indulge in a steak that is bursting with flavor!
Keywords: Grilled sirloin steak, Worcestershire sherry marinade, recipe, marinade, grilling
Grilled sirloin steak with worcestershire sherry marinade recipe details
Make your steak dinner celebration of manly know-how when you marinate sirloin in the sauce invented by two English chemists. Inspired by Jon D.’s “Darn Good Steak”
Ready in: 1 hour 25 mins
IngredientsMakes: 1 steak
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup sherry
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 sirloin steak (or more)
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 15 mins | Extra time: 1 hour, marinating
1. Combine Worcestershire sauce, sherry, garlic, salt, and pepper in a large plastic resealable bag. Add steak, seal bag, and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour to marinate.
2. Heat your gas or charcoal grill to high (Here’s how to tell if it’s high: Hold your hand about four inches above the cooking surface. After 2 to 3 seconds, the heat will force you to pull your hand away.)
3. Oil the grill grate, using an oiled rag.
4. Remove steak from marinade and place on the grill. Use these cooking times to cook your steak to medium: 2 to 3 minutes per side for a 1/2-inch thick steak, 4 to 6 minutes per side for a 1-inch thick steak, 6 to 9 minutes per side for a 1 1/2 to 2-inch thick steak.
5. Take the steak off the grill. Let rest 2 to 3 minutes to allow the juices to reabsorb into the steak. Serve.Note
Recipe makes about 1/2 cup of marinade, enough for 1 pound of steak.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Grilled sirloin steak with worcestershire sherry marinade recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.